INDIA – VITOL AND GAIL SIGN 10-YEAR LNG SUPPLY DEAL
GAIL (India) Limited and Vitol Asia announced the signing of a Long Term LNG supply deal into India for the annual supply of approximately one million metric tons of LNG for a period of approximately 10 years, starting from 2026. Under this deal, Vitol will deliver LNG from its global LNG portfolio to GAIL and these deliveries will be on a pan-India basis.
GAIL as a leading natural gas company has formidable presence in India’s gas trading, transmission, LPG production & transmission, LNG re-gasification, petrochemicals, city gas, E&P. GAIL commands around 70% market share in gas transmission and has a Gas trading share of over 50% in India. GAIL and its Subsidiaries / JVs also have a formidable market share in City Gas Distribution.
Vitol is a leader in the energy sector with a presence across the spectrum: from oil and gas through to power, renewables and carbon.
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024