ISLAND OFFSHORE AWARDED ONE WELL CONTRACT AT WHISTIN
Island Drilling Company AS, announced that the company has been awarded a drilling contract with OMV Norge AS.
The contract is for one well at the Wisting license (PL 537) with the rig Island Innovator. Start-up is scheduled for 3rd quarter 2017.
Island Innovator is currently in warm lay-up at Hanøytangen, Bergen.
In the period from contract date until commencement date, project activities and training of crew on board the rig will be carried out.
Island Innovator is a mid-water floater built at Cosco Xhoushan Shipyard, China, in 2012. (Source: Island Drilling)
- ADNOC AND TOTAL – WORLD’S FIRST AUTOMATED SEISMIC ACQUISITION 14th November 2019
- IRAN HAS DISCOVERED NEW GIANT OILFIELD IN KHUZESTAN PROVINCE 11th November 2019
- ENCANA TO LEAVE CANADA AND ESTABLISH HEADQUARTERS IN THE UNITED STATES 08th November 2019
- SAIPEM 7000 ESTABLISHES NEW LIFTING RECORD FOR THE GULF OF MEXICO 31st October 2019
- BP AND KOSMOS ENERGY MAKE MAJOR GAS DISCOVERY OFFSHORE MAURITANIA 29th October 2019
- SCHLUMBERGER Q3 2019 – INCOME STUNG BY MULTIBILLION PRETAX CHARGES 18th October 2019