ITHACA ENERGY SIGNS FIVE-YEAR INTEGRATED SERVICES CONTRACT WITH PETROFAC
Ithaca Energy is pleased to announce that it has signed a 5-year Integrated Services Contract with Petrofac Facilities Management Limited.
The Integrated Services Contract includes the provision of engineering, construction, maintenance, and offshore manning provision across all of Ithaca Energy’s North Sea operated assets. In conjunction with implementation of the new services contract, Ithaca Energy has made the strategic decision to become “duty holder” for the FPF-1 floating production facility.
The FPF-1 is located in Block 30/6a and serves the Ithaca-operated Greater Stella Area production hub.
Bill Dunnett, Chief Executive Officer, Ithaca Energy, said: “The breadth of this agreement is an excellent example of the long-standing collaboration between Ithaca Energy and Petrofac, which is designed to realise economies of scale, maximising the value and potential of our assets.
“It provides the opportunity to drive further efficiencies and leverage our in-house capabilities through the transfer of the FPF-1 duty holder. Our continued strong partnership with Petrofac is key in delivering safe, simplified and streamlined operations.”
In the UK North Sea, Ithaca Energy has working interests in 18 offshore producing fields, including seven operated fields and eleven non-operated fields. Ithaca Energy’s net daily production in 2019 averaged 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent.
(Source: Ithaca Energy)
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020