KEPPEL O&M ON TRACK TO DELIVER FPSO PROSPERITY FOR DEPLOYMENT IN GUYANA
Keppel Offshore & Marine’s (Keppel O&M) wholly-owned subsidiary Keppel Shipyard is on track to deliver a mega Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel (FPSO) to SBM Offshore in 1Q 2023. This is the third FPSO that Keppel Shipyard is delivering to SBM Offshore and will be chartered to the consortium of ExxonMobil, CNOOC, and Hess to operate in offshore Guyana.
Keppel O&M’s scope of work on FPSO Prosperity includes the fabrication of several topside modules, riser, mooring and umbilical structures, followed by the installation and integration of these structures and all topside modules onto the FPSO.
The FPSO, which will be spread moored in water depth of about 1,900 metres, is designed to produce 220,000 barrels of oil per day, with associated gas treatment capacity of 400 million cubic feet per day and water injection capacity of 250,000 barrels per day. The FPSO will be able to store approximately 2 million barrels of crude oil.
(Source: Keppel O&M – Image: FPSO Prosperity entering drydock in Singapore/SBM Offshore)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023