KRIS ENERGY COMPLETES 3D SURVEY OFFSHORE CAMBODIA
KrisEnergy Ltd., an independent upstream oil and gas company, announced that, further to the Company’s announcement of 25 June 2019, the 1,200 sq. km 3D seismic survey in the Cambodia Block A concession has been completed on time and without any health, safety or environmental incidents. Shearwater Geoservices Singapore Pte Ltd was awarded the turnkey broadband seismic contract through the wholly-owned subsidiary, KrisEnergy (Apsara) Company Limited, and deployed the vessel SW Vespucci
Headquartered in Singapore, KrisEnergy Ltd. is an independent upstream company focused on the exploration for and the development and production of oil and gas in Southeast Asia. The Company holds working interests in three producing oil and/or gas licences, two in the Gulf of Thailand and one onshore Bangladesh. It also participates in 10 blocks in various stages of development, appraisal and exploration in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam. KrisEnergy operates nine of the contract areas.
KrisEnergy holds interests in 13 licences in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam covering a gross acreage of approximately 33,124 sq. km. We operate nine of the contract areas.
The company’s portfolio contains two producing assets: the B8/32 and Wassana oil and gas fields in the Gulf of Thailand, and the onshore Bangora gas field in Block 9 in Bangladesh.
(Source: Kris Energy)
- NEW OIL FIND FOR PETROBRAS IN THE CAMPOS BASIN PRE-SALT 03rd April 2020
- PETROBRAS REDUCES OIL PRODUCTION BY 200,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd April 2020
- BP RESPONDS TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND MARKET DISRUPTION 01st April 2020
- GAZPROM NEFT EXPANDS PRODUCTION FROM ARCTIC FIELDS 30th March 2020
- CONTRACT TERMINATIONS FOR VALARIS DS-8 AND JU-109 OFFSHORE ANGOLA 27th March 2020