LNG FUELED VESSELS
This 4 Day LNG Fuelled Vessels and Bunkering Training Course taking place in Singapore from 23-26 April 2019, will focus on the key safety concerns, technological knowledge, overcoming technical challenges, critical drivers and managing risks associated with LNG powered or storage vessels design, processing, operations and management as well as LNG Bunkering infrastructure.
The course will allow participants to learn how to manage the hazards and risks of LNG storage, transfer and handling and improve their knowledge of handling the safety, security measures and restrictions in and around LNG transfer facilities/terminals and on board.
- TOTAL REPORTS IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN THE OUTENIQUA BASIN OFFSHORE SOUTH AFRICA 07th February 2019
- NEW OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE GUYANA AT TILAPIA AND HAIMARA WELLS 07th February 2019
- THE WORLD’S MOST POPULATED CITIES IN 2035 02nd February 2019
- EXXONMOBIL LEADER OF THE OIL AND GAS EXPLORERS IN 2018 01st February 2019
- OCEAN GREATWHITE WORLD’S LAGEST DRILLING SEMI-SUBMERSIBLE ARRIVES AT KISHORN PORT 18th January 2019