LNG FUELED VESSELS
This 4 Day LNG Fuelled Vessels and Bunkering Training Course taking place in Singapore from 23-26 April 2019, will focus on the key safety concerns, technological knowledge, overcoming technical challenges, critical drivers and managing risks associated with LNG powered or storage vessels design, processing, operations and management as well as LNG Bunkering infrastructure.
The course will allow participants to learn how to manage the hazards and risks of LNG storage, transfer and handling and improve their knowledge of handling the safety, security measures and restrictions in and around LNG transfer facilities/terminals and on board.
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE ANADARKO FOR $33 BILLION 13th April 2019
- ENSCO ROWAN BECOMES WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE DRILLING COMPANY BY FLEET SIZE 12th April 2019
- GLOBAL DISCOVERIES OF CONVENTION RESOURCES ON THE RISE IN 2019 09th April 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP KAOMBO SUL FPSO IN ANGOLAN DEEPWATER 02nd April 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRIT SETS NEW OFFSHORE LIFT RECORD IN JOHAN SVERDRUP FIELD 25th March 2019
- NORTH DAKOTA REACHES NEW PRODUCTION RECORDS 22nd March 2019