LUKOIL PRODUCES 5 BILLION CUBIC METERS OF GAS AT PYAKYAKHINSKOYE FIELD
PJSC Lukoil announces that the cumulative natural gas production at the Pyakyakhinskoye oil and gas condensate field in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District exceeded 5 billion cubic meters. The cumulative production of crude oil and gas condensate reached 2.7 million tons since the start of commercial production in October 2016.
The field’s current daily production exceeds 10 million cubic meters of natural and associated petroleum gas, as well as 4.4 thousand tons of crude oil and gas condensate. The producing well stock of the field is comprised of 30 gas condensate and 70 oil wells.
The Pyakyakhinskoye oil and gas condensate field is one of the largest fields in terms of explored hydrocarbon reserves put into commercial production in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District over the past few years. The field’s initial recoverable reserves under the C1+C2 category of the Russian reserve classification are estimated at 86 million tons of crude oil and gas condensate and 261 billion cubic meters of gas.
Marketable gas from the field is transported via a trunk pipeline to a gas-compressor station near the Nakhodkinskoye field and further to the Yamburgskaya compressor station. The crude oil is transported via the Zapolyarye-Purpe trunk pipeline. (Source: Lukoil – Image: Pyakyakhinskoye field)
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS NEW OIL FIND ON THE STABROEK BLOCK OFFSHORE GUYANA 16th September 2019
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS FINDS ROOT CAUSE OF THE TUROY H225 CRASH 14th September 2019
- LAUNCH OF THE GIANT ARCTIC LNG 2 DEVELOPMENT APPROVED 09th September 2019
- EXXONMOBIL TO LEAVE NORWAY FOR GOOD – THE END OF A BEAUTIFUL STORY 08th September 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM IN OCTOBER 06th September 2019