LUKOIL PRODUCES 5 BILLION CUBIC METERS OF GAS AT PYAKYAKHINSKOYE FIELD
PJSC Lukoil announces that the cumulative natural gas production at the Pyakyakhinskoye oil and gas condensate field in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District exceeded 5 billion cubic meters. The cumulative production of crude oil and gas condensate reached 2.7 million tons since the start of commercial production in October 2016.
The field’s current daily production exceeds 10 million cubic meters of natural and associated petroleum gas, as well as 4.4 thousand tons of crude oil and gas condensate. The producing well stock of the field is comprised of 30 gas condensate and 70 oil wells.
The Pyakyakhinskoye oil and gas condensate field is one of the largest fields in terms of explored hydrocarbon reserves put into commercial production in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District over the past few years. The field’s initial recoverable reserves under the C1+C2 category of the Russian reserve classification are estimated at 86 million tons of crude oil and gas condensate and 261 billion cubic meters of gas.
Marketable gas from the field is transported via a trunk pipeline to a gas-compressor station near the Nakhodkinskoye field and further to the Yamburgskaya compressor station. The crude oil is transported via the Zapolyarye-Purpe trunk pipeline. (Source: Lukoil – Image: Pyakyakhinskoye field)
- LM WIND POWER SHOWS OFF WORLD’S LONGEST WIND TURBINE BLADE 24th June 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRITS LIFTS 25,000 TON BRENT BRAVO TOPSIDES 20th June 2019
- TWO OIL TANKERS DAMAGED IN SUSPECTED ATTACK IN THE GULF OF OMAN 14th June 2019
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA – SHELL SHIPS FIRST CARGO FROM PRELUDE FLNG 11th June 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP PRODUCTION AT CULZEAN FIELD IN UK NORTH SEA 11th June 2019
- FLOATEL AND PROSAFE TO CREATE OFFSHORE PROSAFE SE ACCOMMODATION GIANT 05th June 2019