MAERSK DEVELOPER AWARDED CONTRACT IN COLOMBIA
Maersk Drilling has been awarded a one well contract with Repsol Colombia for the deepwater semi-submersible, Maersk Developer. The contract covers the drilling of the Siluro-1 Exploration Prospect well, estimated to have a duration of 42 days. The estimated contract value is USD 12 million, including mobilization and demobilization The Siluro-1 well is situated off the western coast of the Caribbean and operations are expected to commence in Q2 2017.
The Maersk Developer is currently warm-stacked offshore Port Fourchon in the US Gulf of Mexico and has now started preparation work for commencing the new contract. The ultra-deep semi-submersible built at Keppel shipyard in Singapore and delivered in 2009 was previously drilling for Statoil on a six-year contract.
- NOBLE CORPORATION FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 TO HANDLE 43.4 BILLION OF DEBT 04th August 2020
- VALARIS SELLS SIX DRILLING UNITS – FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY IS IMMINENT 03rd August 2020
- APACHE MAKES MAJOR OIL DISCOVERY AT KWASKWASI-1 OFFSHORE SURINAME 30th July 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER – THE MOST CHALLENGING QUARTER IN PAST DECADES 27th July 2020
- BAKER HUGHES REVENUE DOWN 21% YEAR-ON-YEAR 23rd July 2020
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE NOBLE ENERGY FOR $5 BILLION 21st July 2020
- HEEREMA’S SLEIPNIR BREAKS SINGLE LIFT RECORD AT JOTUN FIELD 20th July 2020
- CHINA TO BUILD 6 TO 8 NUCLEAR REACTORS ANNUALLY BETWEEN 2020 AND 2025 09th July 2020