MAERSK DEVELOPER AWARDED CONTRACT IN COLOMBIA
Maersk Drilling has been awarded a one well contract with Repsol Colombia for the deepwater semi-submersible, Maersk Developer. The contract covers the drilling of the Siluro-1 Exploration Prospect well, estimated to have a duration of 42 days. The estimated contract value is USD 12 million, including mobilization and demobilization The Siluro-1 well is situated off the western coast of the Caribbean and operations are expected to commence in Q2 2017.
The Maersk Developer is currently warm-stacked offshore Port Fourchon in the US Gulf of Mexico and has now started preparation work for commencing the new contract. The ultra-deep semi-submersible built at Keppel shipyard in Singapore and delivered in 2009 was previously drilling for Statoil on a six-year contract.
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020