MAMMOET TO SUPLY ONSHORE HEAVY LIFTING FOR DOGGER BANK WIND FARM
GE Renewable Energy has selected Mammoet UK, based in Thornaby Teesside, to supply onshore heavy lifting and transport for the staging and assembly of turbine components for the Dogger Bank Wind Farm. Dogger Bank Wind Farm is a joint venture between SSE Renewables, Equinor and Vårgrønn.
Mammoet will employ multiple lifting and transport crews for simultaneous operations to support with the loading of equipment and tower assembly in the marshalling harbor, a key piece in constructing the project. The team will utilize cranes and self-propelled modular transporter (SPMT) axles at Able Seaton Port, the Dogger Bank Wind Farm marshalling harbor.
GE will start preparing the marshalling harbor and receiving components at the end of 2022.
- QATAR ENERGY AND SINOPEC SIGN 27-YEAR LNG SUPPLY AGREEMENT 22nd November 2022
- SCHLUMBERGER CHANGES ITS NAME TO SLB TO DRIVE THE FUTURE OF ENERGY 25th October 2022
- ADNOC BREAKS RECORD FOR THE LONGEST WELL EVER DRILLED 21st October 2022
- SAIPEM AWARDED BY QATARGAS ITS LARGEST SINGLE CONTRACT IN THE COMPANY HISTORY 20th October 2022
- CAMECO AND BROOKFIELD FORM PARTNERSHIP TO ACQUIRE WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC 17th October 2022
- SIEMENS GAMESA SG 14-222 DD WIND TURBINE PRODUCED 359 MW WITHIN 24 HOUR 14th October 2022