MAURITANIDES 2018 CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
Mauritanides, the largest and only biennial mining and energy conference and exhibition held in Mauritania since 2010, has posted a strong 30% increase in sponsors & exhibitors compared to the previous 2016 edition. With one more month to go, the final number of sponsors & exhibitors is expected to surge to a record 50% increase, making this the most popular edition of Mauritanides to date.
This is testimony both to the attractiveness of Mauritania as a global energy and mining destination and the synergy between the new event organiser Spire Events (Singapore) and the co-organiser Ministry of Petroleum, Energy and Mines, Mauritania.
Inaugural sponsors participating in Mauritanides
The 5th edition of Mauritanides has attracted inaugural sponsors which include major Mauritanian and international mining, energy and finance stakeholders. They are:
1. Société Mauritanienne des Hydrocarbures et de Patrimoine Minier (SMHPM) / the Mauritanian Company of Hydrocarbons and Mining Heritage
4. Wafa Mining and Petroleum
7. La Banque Mauritanienne pour le Commerce International (BMCI)
- WOOD WINS MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT FOR UPPER ZAKUM OILFIELD 14th November 2018
- MAGSEIS TO ACQUIRE FAIRFIELD GEOTECHNOLOGIES SEISMIC BUSINESS 02nd November 2018
- SKRUIS: IMPORTANT OIL DISCOVERY IN THE BARENTS SEA 30th October 2018
- TARA PACIFIC 2016-2018 EXPEDITION SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED 27th October 2018
- US INTERIOR GREEN LIGHTS LIBERTY PROJECT OFFSHORE ALASKA 26th October 2018