MCDERMOTT AWARDED CONTRACT BY SHELL IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
McDermott has received a limited notice to proceed for an engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) contract from Shell Trinidad and Tobago Limited for the Manatee gas field development project, located off the east coast of Trinidad and Tobago.
Subject to Shell taking a final investment decision, the Manatee project scope is for the design, procurement, fabrication, transportation, installation, and commissioning of a wellhead platform, offshore and onshore gas pipelines.
The Manatee field is a conventional gas development and once commissioned, gas will supply both domestic and export markets from Trinidad and Tobago.
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024