MEGA PROJECTS IN INDONESIA
In the coming 2-5 years, Indonesia is moving forward ambitiously with many energy projects planned from upstream to mid and downstream. Billons of dollars will be invested into upstream oil & gas, coal-gasification, refinery, storage facilities and petrochemical/chemical plants.
Download the briefing report Indonesian Mega Projects of Upstream Oil & Gas, Coal-gasification, Refinery, Storage Facilities and Petrochemical/Chemical http://www.connecforce.com/detail/705.html
- TOTAL REPORTS IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN THE OUTENIQUA BASIN OFFSHORE SOUTH AFRICA 07th February 2019
- NEW OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE GUYANA AT TILAPIA AND HAIMARA WELLS 07th February 2019
- THE WORLD’S MOST POPULATED CITIES IN 2035 02nd February 2019
- EXXONMOBIL LEADER OF THE OIL AND GAS EXPLORERS IN 2018 01st February 2019
- OCEAN GREATWHITE WORLD’S LAGEST DRILLING SEMI-SUBMERSIBLE ARRIVES AT KISHORN PORT 18th January 2019