MOL BAGS CHARTER CONTRACT OF FOUR CARRIERS FOR YAMAL LNG
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines announced that the company had signed a long-term charter contract for four LNG carriers with the tank capacity of 174,000m3, which will be delivered and serve on Yamal LNG project in 2019 and 2020 onwards, through a wholly-owned subsidiary of MOL. The four contracted carriers will serve as a transport of LNG transshipped by the project from Europe.
While demand for LNG transport will greatly grow, by leveraging experience and know-how as owners of one of the world’s largest LNG carrier fleets and its management company, MOL Group continually takes a proactive stance in meeting customer needs in an appropriate manner and providing high-quality LNG transport services.
YAMAL LNG located deep in the Russian Arctic, is an integrated project encompassing natural gas production, liquefaction and shipping. The Project consists of construction of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant with an output capacity of around 16.5 million tons per year, using the South Tambey Field as a resource base. The field’s proven and probable reserves are estimated at 926 billion cubic meters. (Source: MOL)
- FIRST OIL FROM THE GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ARRIVED AT MONGSTAD PLANT 23rd October 2019
- SCHLUMBERGER Q3 2019 – INCOME STUNG BY MULTIBILLION PRETAX CHARGES 18th October 2019
- SO LONG BHGE – WELCOME TO BAKER HUGHES COMPANY 18th October 2019
- EQUINOR CELEBRATES 1000th CARGO AT HAMMERFEST LNG PLANT 11th October 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM 07th October 2019
- TUGBOAT BOURBON RHODE SINKS IN HURRICANE LORENZO – 11 MISSING 29th September 2019