NEW BJ SERVICES OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED
Baker Hughes Incorporated, CSL Capital Management and West Street Energy Partners, a fund managed by the Merchant Banking Division of Goldman Sachs, announced that they have completed their pending transaction to create the new BJ Services, a pure-play North American land pressure pumping company providing hydraulic fracturing and cementing services. The transaction agreement, which was announced on Nov. 29, 2016, does not include Baker Hughes’ international pressure pumping businesses or its Gulf of Mexico offshore pressure pumping operations, which Baker Hughes will continue to operate.
BJ Services Company was founded in 1872 as the Byron Jackson Company by inventor Byron Jackson and at its peak operated in more than 50 countries worldwide. As of April 28, 2010, BJ Services Company LLC was acquired by Baker Hughes Incorporated.
- TOTAL AND APACHE ANNOUNCE FOURTH DISCOVERY OFFSHORE SURINAME 14th January 2021
- PACIFIC DRILLING COMPLETES RESTRUCTURING AND EMERGES FROM CHAPTER 11 05th January 2021
- ENI AWARDED OPERATORSHIP OF ONE OF ABU DHABI’S LARGEST OFSSHORE CONCESSIONS 23rd December 2020
- RELIANCE FLOWS FIRST GAS FROM ASIA’S DEEPEST PROJECT OFF THE EAST COAST OF INDIA 21st December 2020
- ROSNEFT REPORTS UNIQUE GAS FIELD DISCOVERY IN THE KARA SEA 14th December 2020