NEW BJ SERVICES OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED
Baker Hughes Incorporated, CSL Capital Management and West Street Energy Partners, a fund managed by the Merchant Banking Division of Goldman Sachs, announced that they have completed their pending transaction to create the new BJ Services, a pure-play North American land pressure pumping company providing hydraulic fracturing and cementing services. The transaction agreement, which was announced on Nov. 29, 2016, does not include Baker Hughes’ international pressure pumping businesses or its Gulf of Mexico offshore pressure pumping operations, which Baker Hughes will continue to operate.
BJ Services Company was founded in 1872 as the Byron Jackson Company by inventor Byron Jackson and at its peak operated in more than 50 countries worldwide. As of April 28, 2010, BJ Services Company LLC was acquired by Baker Hughes Incorporated.
- NOBLE CORPORATION FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 TO HANDLE 3.4 BILLION OF DEBT 04th August 2020
- VALARIS SELLS SIX DRILLING UNITS – FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY IS IMMINENT 03rd August 2020
- APACHE MAKES MAJOR OIL DISCOVERY AT KWASKWASI-1 OFFSHORE SURINAME 30th July 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER – THE MOST CHALLENGING QUARTER IN PAST DECADES 27th July 2020
- BAKER HUGHES REVENUE DOWN 21% YEAR-ON-YEAR 23rd July 2020
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE NOBLE ENERGY FOR $5 BILLION 21st July 2020
- HEEREMA’S SLEIPNIR BREAKS SINGLE LIFT RECORD AT JOTUN FIELD 20th July 2020
- CHINA TO BUILD 6 TO 8 NUCLEAR REACTORS ANNUALLY BETWEEN 2020 AND 2025 09th July 2020