NEW CONTRACTS FOR NOBLE SAM CROFT AND NOBLE TOM PROSSER
Houston-based Noble Corporation reported that the drillship Noble Sam Croft and the jackup Noble Tom Prosser have been awarded new contracts.
The ultra-deepwater drillship Noble Sam Croft was awarded a contract from 1Q2019 to 2Q2019 by the Houston-based explorer W&T Offshore for drilling operations in the Gulf of Mexico. From mid-2019 Noble Sam Croft will be drilling in South America for an undisclosed operator. The vessel is currently ready-stacked off the coast of Louisiana.
The 400ft high-specification jackup Noble Tom Prosser won three contracts to drill offshore Australia. From March/April 2019 to October 2019, Santos, Australia – From November 2019 to December 2019, CarbonNet/AGR, Australia – From January 2020 to April 2020, Esso, Australia. The jackup is currently stacked near Darwin in northwestern Australia.
Noble Corporation also reported that the jackups Noble Joe Beall, Noble Gene House have been awarded a contract extension by Saudi Aramco in Saudi Arabia and Noble Hans Deul for Spirit Energy in the UK North Sea. (Source: Noble Corporation)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023