NIGERIA: SIRIUS SELECTS COSL POWER
Sirius Petroleum, the UK based investing company focused on oil and gas exploration and development opportunities in Nigeria, announced that following the analysis of the bathymetry results from the Seabed Survey, COSL Drilling Pan-Pacific Limited (COSL) has confirmed and identified the “COSL Power” as the Jack-up rig which will be utilised for Ororo field upcoming drilling campaign.
COSL Power is a modern high-specification jack-up rig which is an ABS A1 Self Elevating Drilling Unit capable of drilling in water depths of 375ft. The unit, a Baker Marine Pacific 375 design was built in 2006 by Sembcorp Marine at PPL shipyard in Singapore. (Source: Sirius)
- TOTAL AND APACHE ANNOUNCE FOURTH DISCOVERY OFFSHORE SURINAME 14th January 2021
- PACIFIC DRILLING COMPLETES RESTRUCTURING AND EMERGES FROM CHAPTER 11 05th January 2021
- ENI AWARDED OPERATORSHIP OF ONE OF ABU DHABI’S LARGEST OFSSHORE CONCESSIONS 23rd December 2020
- RELIANCE FLOWS FIRST GAS FROM ASIA’S DEEPEST PROJECT OFF THE EAST COAST OF INDIA 21st December 2020
- ROSNEFT REPORTS UNIQUE GAS FIELD DISCOVERY IN THE KARA SEA 14th December 2020