NOBLE CORPORATION SECURES CONTRACTS FOR TWO JACKUPS
The Houston based offshore drilling contractor Noble Corporation advised that it has secured two contracts from undisclosed clients for its two jackups: Noble Houston Colbert and Noble Mick O’Brien. The two JU3000N 400ft rigs built at Jurong Shipyard in Singapore built in 2013 and 2014 are located in the Middle East.
Noble Houston Colbert is currently drilling offshore Qatar for Dolphin Energy. Noble Mick O’Brien is currently ready stacked.
Noble Corporation owns and operates one of the most modern, versatile and technically advanced fleets in the offshore drilling industry. Noble performs, through its subsidiaries, contract drilling services with a fleet of 28 offshore drilling units, consisting of 14 drillships and semisubmersibles and 14 jackups, focused largely on ultra-deepwater and high-specification jackup drilling opportunities in both established and emerging regions worldwide. (Source: Noble Corporation)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024