NOBLE CORPORATION SELLS TWO DRILLSHIPS AND THREE SEMI-SUBMERSIBLES
Noble Corporation advised that it has signed five rig sale agreements.
Two ultra-deepwater drillships:
• Noble Bully I
• Noble bully II
The two Gusto MSC PRD12,000 units were built at Keppel Pioneer yard in Singapore in 2011.
The two drillships were fitted with an innovative drilling tower designed by Huisman. In 2013 and 2014, Noble Bully I & II respectively were awarded “Shell Global Floating Rig of the year”
Noble Bully I and II are currently cold stacked In Curacao and Oman respectively.
• Noble Jim Day
• Noble Danny Adkins
The two ultra-deepwater Bingo 9000 semi-submersibles were built at Dalian shipyard in China and delivered in 1999.
• Noble Paul Romano
The semi-submersible was built in 1981 by Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula, Mississippi
Noble Jim Day, Danny Atkins and Paul Romano are currently cold stacked in the US Gulf of Mexico
(Source and image: Noble Corporation – Noble Bully I)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024