NOBLE GLOBE TROTTER II TO DRILL OFFSHORE BULGARIA
Noble Corporation advised that its ultra-deepwater drillship Noble Globe Trotter II has been hired by Total to drill in the Bulgarian waters of the Black Sea. The one-well contract is estimated at about 100 days. In October 2016 Total reported a deepwater discovery on Khan Asparuh block at 85 km off the coast of Bulgaria using the Noble Globetrotter II.
- EIA INTERNATIONAL ENERGY OUTLOOK 2017 18th September 2017
- STONE ENERGY ANNOUNCES RAMPART DEEP SUCCESS 06th September 2017
- TOTAL ACQUIRES MAERSK OIL FOR $7.45 BILLION 21st August 2017
- TRANSOCEAN ACQUIRES SONGA OFFSHORE 15th August 2017
- IAEA: LONG-TERM POTENTIAL OF NUCLEAR POWER REMAINS HIGH 12th August 2017