NOBLE GLOBE TROTTER II TO DRILL OFFSHORE BULGARIA
Noble Corporation advised that its ultra-deepwater drillship Noble Globe Trotter II has been hired by Total to drill in the Bulgarian waters of the Black Sea. The one-well contract is estimated at about 100 days. In October 2016 Total reported a deepwater discovery on Khan Asparuh block at 85 km off the coast of Bulgaria using the Noble Globetrotter II.
- MAERSK OIL INSTALLS THIRD CULZEAN JACKET 21st July 2017
- SCHLUMBERGER TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY SHARE IN EURASIA DRILLING COMPANY 21st July 2017
- ICHTHYS VENTURER SAIL AWAY 20th July 2017
- TALOS REPORTS HISTORIC OIL DISCOVERY OFFSHORE MEXICO 13th July 2017
- BAKER HUGHES AND GE OIL & GAS CREATE BHGE 04th July 2017
- BP CELEBRATES 40 YEARS OF PRUDHOE BAY 20th June 2017