NOBLE GLOBE TROTTER II TO DRILL OFFSHORE BULGARIA
Noble Corporation advised that its ultra-deepwater drillship Noble Globe Trotter II has been hired by Total to drill in the Bulgarian waters of the Black Sea. The one-well contract is estimated at about 100 days. In October 2016 Total reported a deepwater discovery on Khan Asparuh block at 85 km off the coast of Bulgaria using the Noble Globetrotter II.
- ELON MUSK UNVEILS TESLA SEMI 18th November 2017
- PEMEX LARGEST ONSHORE DISCOVERY IN 15 YEARS 06th November 2017
- FIRST WHEATSTONE LNG CARGO DEPARTS FOR JAPAN 01st November 2017
- CHEVRON STARTS LNG PRODUCTION AT WHEATSTONE 10th October 2017
- BORR DRILLING ACQUIRES PREMIUM JACKUP RIGS FROM PPL SHIPYARD 09th October 2017