NOBLE GLOBETROTTER II AND NOBLE DON TAYLOR BACK TO WORK
Noble Corporation advised it has signed contracts for two drillships that are currently idle: Noble Globetrotter II and Noble Don Taylor.
Talos Energy has contracted Noble Don Taylor for operations in the Gulf of Mexico. Drilling is expected to start in early November and end in mid-January 2019.
Total has contracted the drillship Noble Globetrotter II to drill in the deepwaters of the Bulgarian Black Sea. Drilling is expected to begin in early November and end in early January 2019.
Fully equipped with Huisman unique lifting system, Noble Globe Trotter II is capable to drill in 12,000 ft of water. The drillship currently ready stacked in Bulgaria, was built by Dalian Shipbuilding, China, in 2013.
Noble Don Taylor a Gusto MSC P10000 design was built in 2013 at Ulsan Shipyard in South Korea. Under contract until February 2019, the unit was idled by Shell in September 2018.
(Source: Noble Corporation – Image: Noble Globetrotter II in Rotterdam/Frits Janse)
- TOTAL REPORTS IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN THE OUTENIQUA BASIN OFFSHORE SOUTH AFRICA 07th February 2019
- NEW OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE GUYANA AT TILAPIA AND HAIMARA WELLS 07th February 2019
- THE WORLD’S MOST POPULATED CITIES IN 2035 02nd February 2019
- EXXONMOBIL LEADER OF THE OIL AND GAS EXPLORERS IN 2018 01st February 2019
- OCEAN GREATWHITE WORLD’S LAGEST DRILLING SEMI-SUBMERSIBLE ARRIVES AT KISHORN PORT 18th January 2019