NOBLE TOM MADDEN SECURES CONTRACT EXTENSION WITH EXXONMOBIL IN GUYANA
Noble Corporation advised that its ultra-deepwater drillship Noble Tom Madden was awarded a contract extension by ExxonMobil to drill offshore Guyana. The extension covers a period starting from mid-February 2019 to mid-February 2020.
Noble Tom madden arrived in Guyana in October 2018 to drill in the Stabroek field where the drillships Noble Bob Douglas and the Stena Carron have been operating over the last several months.
Noble Tom Madden is a MSC Gusto p 10000 ultra-deepwater drillship built at Ulsan shipyard in South Korea by Hyundai Heavy Industries. The vessel was delivered in 2014. (Source: Noble Corporation)
- LM WIND POWER SHOWS OFF WORLD’S LONGEST WIND TURBINE BLADE 24th June 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRITS LIFTS 25,000 TON BRENT BRAVO TOPSIDES 20th June 2019
- TWO OIL TANKERS DAMAGED IN SUSPECTED ATTACK IN THE GULF OF OMAN 14th June 2019
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA – SHELL SHIPS FIRST CARGO FROM PRELUDE FLNG 11th June 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP PRODUCTION AT CULZEAN FIELD IN UK NORTH SEA 11th June 2019
- FLOATEL AND PROSAFE TO CREATE OFFSHORE PROSAFE SE ACCOMMODATION GIANT 05th June 2019