NOBLE TOM MADDEN SECURES CONTRACT EXTENSION WITH EXXONMOBIL IN GUYANA
Noble Corporation advised that its ultra-deepwater drillship Noble Tom Madden was awarded a contract extension by ExxonMobil to drill offshore Guyana. The extension covers a period starting from mid-February 2019 to mid-February 2020.
Noble Tom madden arrived in Guyana in October 2018 to drill in the Stabroek field where the drillships Noble Bob Douglas and the Stena Carron have been operating over the last several months.
Noble Tom Madden is a MSC Gusto p 10000 ultra-deepwater drillship built at Ulsan shipyard in South Korea by Hyundai Heavy Industries. The vessel was delivered in 2014. (Source: Noble Corporation)
- OCEAN GREATWHITE WORLD’S LAGEST DRILLING SEMI-SUBMERSIBLE ARRIVES AT KISHORN PORT 18th January 2019
- NEW HORIZONS MAKES HISTORIC FLYBY OF ULTIMA THULE 01st January 2019
- NASA: ARCTIC ICE GROWS AT FASTER PACE IN WINTER 29th December 2018
- TRANSOCEAN AWARDED FIVE-YEAR CONTRACT FOR NEWBUILD ULTRA-DEEPWATER DRILLSHIP 29th December 2018
- SHELL PRELUDE FLNG FACILITY STARTS PRODUCTION IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA 26th December 2018
- AASTA HANSTEEN GAS FIELD ON STREAM 18th December 2018