NOBLE TOM MADDEN SECURES CONTRACT EXTENSION WITH EXXONMOBIL IN GUYANA
Noble Corporation advised that its ultra-deepwater drillship Noble Tom Madden was awarded a contract extension by ExxonMobil to drill offshore Guyana. The extension covers a period starting from mid-February 2019 to mid-February 2020.
Noble Tom madden arrived in Guyana in October 2018 to drill in the Stabroek field where the drillships Noble Bob Douglas and the Stena Carron have been operating over the last several months.
Noble Tom Madden is a MSC Gusto p 10000 ultra-deepwater drillship built at Ulsan shipyard in South Korea by Hyundai Heavy Industries. The vessel was delivered in 2014. (Source: Noble Corporation)
- ENI REPORTS NEW GAS DISCOVERY IN NOUR NORTH SINAI OFFSHORE EGYPT 14th March 2019
- ENI REPORTS MAJOR OIL DISCOVERY IN THE AGOGO PROSPECT IN ANGOLA’S DEEPWATER 13th March 2019
- EXXONMOBIL TO INCREASE PERMIAN BASIN OUTPUT TO 1 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY 07th March 2019
- GLAUCUS-1 – ANOTHER GIANT HIT FOR EXXONMOBIL OFFSHORE CYPRUS 01st March 2019
- IN 2018 EXXONMOBIL ADDED 4.5 BILLION BARRELS TO RESERVES 28th February 2019