NOVATEK AWARDED SOUTH LESKINSKIY LICENSE IN GYDAN PENINSULA
Russian Novatek announced that NOVATEK-Yurkharovneftegas, a wholly owned subsidiary, won the auction for geological survey, exploration and production license for the South-Leskinskiy subsoil license area on the Gydan peninsula in the Krasnoyarsk Territory. The license area has estimated hydrocarbon resources of 3.5 billion barrels of oil equivalent according to the Russian resource classification system. The license term is 27 years and the auction resulted in one-time payment for the subsoil use in the amount of RR 2,041 million rubles.
The South-Leskinskiy license area is located in close proximity to NOVATEK’s existing licenses on the Gydan peninsula. The new license is consistent with the Company’s strategy to expand our hydrocarbon resource base on the Yamal and Gydan peninsulas to increase natural gas and liquid hydrocarbons production. (Source: Novatek)
- WOOD WINS MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT FOR UPPER ZAKUM OILFIELD 14th November 2018
- MAGSEIS TO ACQUIRE FAIRFIELD GEOTECHNOLOGIES SEISMIC BUSINESS 02nd November 2018
- SKRUIS: IMPORTANT OIL DISCOVERY IN THE BARENTS SEA 30th October 2018
- TARA PACIFIC 2016-2018 EXPEDITION SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED 27th October 2018
- US INTERIOR GREEN LIGHTS LIBERTY PROJECT OFFSHORE ALASKA 26th October 2018