OCEAN INFINITY TO PERFORM 2D SEISMIC SURVEY OFFSHORE ANGOLA
Ocean Infinity, the next generation sub-sea technology and data company based in Houston, Tx, has been awarded a contract by Total E&P Angola, one of the main branches of Total, a major energy player worldwide.
During the project, Ocean Infinity will be deploying their state-of-the-art technology to conduct 2D Ultra High-Resolution Seismic surveys and Seabed Soil Sampling in Block 32 and Block 17.
Ocean Infinity’s recent expansion to their fleet of autonomous underwater vehicles and further advancements in pioneering battery technology, ensures that high-quality data is gathered for the client in the safest, most efficient and innovative technology driven way.
Paul Helmore, Ocean Infinity’s CCO, said:
“We are delighted to be supporting Total E&P in Angola with this project and that our ability to provide answers for the offshore energy sector continues to be recognised. Being awarded this project further confirms that our innovative technology driven approach is continuing to meet the growing demand for a higher value and lower impact method to acquire ocean data.
We are excited to be working with Total on this project to gather data in the most innovative way the industry has seen.”
(Source and image: Ocean Infinity)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023