PETROFAC BAGS WELL MANAGEMENT SERVICES CONTRACT IN THE UK NORTH SEA
Petrofac, a leading provider of services to the global energy industry, has been selected by Dana Petroleum to provide well management services for all its UK North Sea operated assets. These include both the Triton FPSO and the Western Isles FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading) vessels in the North Sea.
The new two-year contract, with options for extension, continues the existing five-year relationship, providing outsourced well engineering services to Dana’s 11 operated and 18 non-operated Licences in the UK North Sea. The contract scope includes full life cycle well engineering from concept through detailed design and planning, supporting well construction, intervention, and decommissioning activities. As part of its integrated well engineering offering, Petrofac will continue to manage the entire supply chain including rig or vessel hire and well service contracts.
The value of the contract is approximately US$60 million.
(Source and image: Petrofac – Western Isles FPSO)
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023