PETROFAC EXTENDS SUPPORT TO REPSOL SINOPEC IN THE UK NORTH SEA
Petrofac is preparing to extend its provision of operations and maintenance services to Repsol Sinopec Resources UK Ltd, following an enhancement to its existing contract.
Under the terms of its current agreement, Petrofac will provide operations and maintenance support across six additional Repsol Sinopec assets. Around 200 individuals supporting the Claymore, Tartan, Clyde, Montrose, Arbroath and Bleo Holm assets will transfer to Petrofac, following a period of transition.
Petrofac already supports six of Repsol Sinopec’s UK assets under this contract. It also provides engineering support services as a tier 1 contractor for brownfield modifications and projects across the operator’s North Sea portfolio.
Offshore personnel will be supported and deployed via Petrofac’s dedicated 24/7 Operations Hub, through which all of its Operations and Maintenance contracts are managed. The Hub offers the flexibility of shared resources across contracts, enabling fluctuating client requirements to be managed in a flexible, cost-effective way.
Nick Shorten, Managing Director for Petrofac Engineering and Production Services, West said: “Since our initial appointment in 2016, our scope of support for Repsol Sinopec has grown steadily and the inclusion of this additional asset group demonstrates our client’s continued confidence in our delivery. We are delighted and very much look forward to continuing our support of Repsol Sinopec’s late life strategy, through safe and effective operations.”
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023