PETROFAC WINS $70 MILLION CONTRACTS IN IRAQ
Petrofac has secured a series of contract awards worth more than US$70 million for engineering, operations and maintenance services in Iraq.
Petrofac Engineering and Production Services (EPS) East business secured the awards during the first quarter of 2017 with two major International Oil Companies and South Oil Company.
The company has been providing services in Iraq since 2010 and has developed a significant track record for helping our clients to unlock value from their onshore and offshore operations. Featuring prominently in the mix are awards in region for operations and maintenance and a new brownfield scope for engineering and procurement services.
In addition, the company has been awarded new scopes from South Oil Company. This includes the installation of offtake facilities and a mooring system for an additional Single Point Mooring. This additional scope builds on the company’s six-year tenure as the provider of operations and maintenance for the offshore international crude oil export expansion production facility. (Source: Petrofac)
- NORWEGIAN TYCOON JOHN FREDERIKSEN STANDS DOWN AS SEADRILL CHAIRMAN 22nd November 2019
- SAIPEM AND SUBSEA 7 – A POSSIBLE MERGER TO CREATE A GIANT 19th November 2019
- SHEARWATER GEOSERVICES AWARDED LARGEST EVER 4D CAMPAIGN IN THE ASIA PACIFIC 18th November 2019
- TOTAL FLOWS FIRST GAS FROM IARA IN THE SANTOS BASIN DEEPWATER 18th November 2019
- ADNOC AND TOTAL – WORLD’S FIRST AUTOMATED SEISMIC ACQUISITION 14th November 2019