PETROFAC WINS $70 MILLION CONTRACTS IN IRAQ
Petrofac has secured a series of contract awards worth more than US$70 million for engineering, operations and maintenance services in Iraq.
Petrofac Engineering and Production Services (EPS) East business secured the awards during the first quarter of 2017 with two major International Oil Companies and South Oil Company.
The company has been providing services in Iraq since 2010 and has developed a significant track record for helping our clients to unlock value from their onshore and offshore operations. Featuring prominently in the mix are awards in region for operations and maintenance and a new brownfield scope for engineering and procurement services.
In addition, the company has been awarded new scopes from South Oil Company. This includes the installation of offtake facilities and a mooring system for an additional Single Point Mooring. This additional scope builds on the company’s six-year tenure as the provider of operations and maintenance for the offshore international crude oil export expansion production facility. (Source: Petrofac)
- CHESAPEAKE FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 30th June 2020
- BP SELLS ITS PETROCHEMICAL BUSINESS TO INEOS 30th June 2020
- NORILSK NICKEL TANK COLLAPSES – 21,000 TONS OF DIESEL LEAK INTO ARTIC RIVER 05th June 2020
- VATTENFALL TO CONSTRUCT WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE WINDFARM 05th June 2020
- QATAR PETROLEUM SIGNS THE LARGEST SHIPBUILDING AGREEMENT IN HISTORY 02nd June 2020
- MAKO GAS FIELD BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS FIELD IN WEST NATUNA BASIN 26th May 2020
- NEPTUNE ENERGY CONDUCTS WORLD’S FIRST IN DUAL DRILLING SUBSEA AT FENJA FIELD 13th May 2020