PREFABRICATION & MODULAR CONSTRUCTION ASIA SUMMIT 2020
‘’Equip Global’ Prefabrication & Modular Construction Summit is best bet conference globally for project owners on this subject area. Lots of case studies and insightful discussions.’’
WHY MUST YOU ATTEND?
Case Studies – Discuss how to manage real-life situations that encounter during prefabrication and modular projects. Best practices in going modular. How to ensure your projects get delivered within schedule and budget and lessons learnt in adopting modular architecture
Join us in an exclusive panel discussion featuring Asset Owners, Engineering & Project Contractors as they share their challenges and perspectives during project engineering and design, modular standardization and design best practices, project management predominantly in adopting Fit For Purpose Modules & Facilities to ensure the return of investment and operational efficiency.
Gain strategic insights from global industry experts on overcoming major challenges in executing prefabrication and modular projects including logistics, hook-up and commissioning, conceptual design, effective data and asset management, overcoming logistical, transportation &, work schedule challenges, yard selection lessons learned and reducing human errors in prefabrication and modular operations amongst others
This event is targeted at people involved in Project Planning, Modular Construction, Fabrication, Offshore Engineering, Onshore Engineering, Subsea and Construction, Subsea and Marine from Industry but not limited to, Oil and Gas, Petrochemicals, Shipping, Mining Companies and Energy and Utilities.
EXCLUSIVE SITE TOUR!! JOIN US NOW!!! OCTOBER IN SINGAPORE!
(Prefabrication & Modular Construction Summit Asia 2020)
- NOBLE CORPORATION FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 TO HANDLE 3.4 BILLION OF DEBT 04th August 2020
- VALARIS SELLS SIX DRILLING UNITS – FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY IS IMMINENT 03rd August 2020
- APACHE MAKES MAJOR OIL DISCOVERY AT KWASKWASI-1 OFFSHORE SURINAME 30th July 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER – THE MOST CHALLENGING QUARTER IN PAST DECADES 27th July 2020
- BAKER HUGHES REVENUE DOWN 21% YEAR-ON-YEAR 23rd July 2020
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE NOBLE ENERGY FOR $5 BILLION 21st July 2020
- HEEREMA’S SLEIPNIR BREAKS SINGLE LIFT RECORD AT JOTUN FIELD 20th July 2020
- CHINA TO BUILD 6 TO 8 NUCLEAR REACTORS ANNUALLY BETWEEN 2020 AND 2025 09th July 2020