PRODUCTION STARTED AT FPSO P-66 OFFSHORE BRAZIL
Petrobras and its partners in the BM-S-11 Consortium started the production of oil and natural gas in the area of Lula Sul, at the Santos Basin pre-salt, through platform P-66, first FPSO owned by the consortium and seventh unit of Lula field. Located around 290 km from the coast of Rio de Janeiro state, at a water depth of 2,150 meters, P-66 has the capacity to process 150 thousand barrels of oil daily, compress 6 million m3 of gas and was initially interconnected to Lula field through producing well 7-LL-60D. The Lula Sul system is the first one to start production this year, as provided in the Company’s 2017-2021 Business and Management Plan.
This system joins the eleven others already in operation in the Campos and Santos Basins pre-salt. They are: Piloto de Lula (FPSO Cidade de Angra dos Reis), Piloto de Sapinhoá (FPSO Cidade de São Paulo), Piloto de Lula Nordeste (FPSO Cidade de Paraty), Iracema Sul (FPSO Cidade de Mangaratiba), Sapinhoá Norte (FPSO Cidade de Ilhabela), Iracema Norte (FPSO Cidade de Itaguaí), Lula Alto (FPSO Cidade de Maricá), Lula Central (FPSO Cidade de Saquarema), Lapa (FPSO Cidade de Caraguatatuba), and FPSO Cidade de Anchieta and P-58, both in Parque das Baleias.
Lula field is located at concession BM-S-11 and operated by Petrobras (65%) in partnership with BG E&P Brasil – a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc (25%) and Petrogal Brasil (10%).
- FIRST OIL FROM THE GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ARRIVED AT MONGSTAD PLANT 23rd October 2019
- SCHLUMBERGER Q3 2019 – INCOME STUNG BY MULTIBILLION PRETAX CHARGES 18th October 2019
- SO LONG BHGE – WELCOME TO BAKER HUGHES COMPANY 18th October 2019
- EQUINOR CELEBRATES 1000th CARGO AT HAMMERFEST LNG PLANT 11th October 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM 07th October 2019
- TUGBOAT BOURBON RHODE SINKS IN HURRICANE LORENZO – 11 MISSING 29th September 2019