PRODUCTION STARTED AT FPSO P-66 OFFSHORE BRAZIL
Petrobras and its partners in the BM-S-11 Consortium started the production of oil and natural gas in the area of Lula Sul, at the Santos Basin pre-salt, through platform P-66, first FPSO owned by the consortium and seventh unit of Lula field. Located around 290 km from the coast of Rio de Janeiro state, at a water depth of 2,150 meters, P-66 has the capacity to process 150 thousand barrels of oil daily, compress 6 million m3 of gas and was initially interconnected to Lula field through producing well 7-LL-60D. The Lula Sul system is the first one to start production this year, as provided in the Company’s 2017-2021 Business and Management Plan.
This system joins the eleven others already in operation in the Campos and Santos Basins pre-salt. They are: Piloto de Lula (FPSO Cidade de Angra dos Reis), Piloto de Sapinhoá (FPSO Cidade de São Paulo), Piloto de Lula Nordeste (FPSO Cidade de Paraty), Iracema Sul (FPSO Cidade de Mangaratiba), Sapinhoá Norte (FPSO Cidade de Ilhabela), Iracema Norte (FPSO Cidade de Itaguaí), Lula Alto (FPSO Cidade de Maricá), Lula Central (FPSO Cidade de Saquarema), Lapa (FPSO Cidade de Caraguatatuba), and FPSO Cidade de Anchieta and P-58, both in Parque das Baleias.
Lula field is located at concession BM-S-11 and operated by Petrobras (65%) in partnership with BG E&P Brasil – a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc (25%) and Petrogal Brasil (10%).
- TOTAL AND APACHE ANNOUNCE FOURTH DISCOVERY OFFSHORE SURINAME 14th January 2021
- PACIFIC DRILLING COMPLETES RESTRUCTURING AND EMERGES FROM CHAPTER 11 05th January 2021
- ENI AWARDED OPERATORSHIP OF ONE OF ABU DHABI’S LARGEST OFSSHORE CONCESSIONS 23rd December 2020
- RELIANCE FLOWS FIRST GAS FROM ASIA’S DEEPEST PROJECT OFF THE EAST COAST OF INDIA 21st December 2020
- ROSNEFT REPORTS UNIQUE GAS FIELD DISCOVERY IN THE KARA SEA 14th December 2020