PROSPERITY FSO HULL ARRIVES AR SINGAPORE KEPPEL YARD FOR INTEGRATION
The hull for the Prosperity FPSO has arrived safely at the Keppel yard in Singapore. Now, the next phase of construction will commence, with the topside modules being integrated at the yard.
SBM Offshore completed the project financing of FPSO Prosperity for a total of US$1.05 billion in June 2021.
Despite the various challenges posed by the ongoing global pandemic, the unit remains on schedule to be completed in 2024. Drydock activities are scheduled to begin in the 4th quarter of this year, with the installation of major structures that will support the Mooring and Subsea Risers.
In keeping the standardization philosophy that guides the Fast4Ward® program, the Prosperity FPSO by in large replicates the design used for the Liza Unity FPSO. This approach has showcased the value of Fast4Ward, ensuring that the final product is delivered faster to our client ExxonMobil. Once installed, the vessel is intended to produce roughly 220,000 barrels of oil per day and will be able to store around 2 million barrels of crude oil.
Once completed, Prosperity will join her sister vessel Liza Unity, currently under construction at the same yard, and Liza Destiny, operational since end of 2019, offshore Guyana.
SBM Offshore said despite the various challenges posed by the ongoing global pandemic, the Prosperity FPSO remains on schedule to be completed in 2024.
(Source: Keppel O&M)
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023