QATARENERGY AND PETRONET LNG SIGN 20-YEAR LNG DEAL
QatarEnergy announced that it has entered into a 20-year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) with Petronet LNG Limited for the supply of 7.5 million tons per annum (MTPA) of LNG destined to the Republic of India.
Pursuant the terms of the SPA, the contracted LNG volumes from Qatar will be delivered ex-ship to terminals across India onboard QatarEnergy’s vast LNG fleet starting May 2028.
Petronet first entered into an agreement for the supply of LNG from Qatar in 1999 for the delivery of 7.5 MTPA. It was followed in 2015 by another agreement for the supply of an additional 1 MTPA of LNG, raising the total annual long-term volumes contracted between the two sides to 8.5 MTPA.
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024