REVENUE ASSURANCE & LOSS REDUCTION FOR ENERGY & UTILITIES
This 5-day program taking place in Nairobi, Kenya from 8-12 April 2019, will successfully train decision makers, managers and engineers of the metering, transmission, distribution, billing & collection and commercial departments and all utility engineers responsible for loss reduction to successfully plan and manage projects for revenue assurance & protection whilst mitigating & managing the risks of revenue leakage and non-technical/technical losses.
This masterclass aims to ensure airtight operational performance, through strategies focused on identifying, quantifying and minimizing leakages, losses and risks within your organization. Learning how to Detect and manage tampering, theft and fraud prevention methods, as well as mitigating the threat of technical and non-technical losses will also be covered in detail. The program will empower participants with the tools to mitigate regulatory frameworks, which can impact on smart meter roll outs and provide a unique perspective on managing data to optimize competitive edge and customer experience.
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE ANADARKO FOR $33 BILLION 13th April 2019
- ENSCO ROWAN BECOMES WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE DRILLING COMPANY BY FLEET SIZE 12th April 2019
- GLOBAL DISCOVERIES OF CONVENTION RESOURCES ON THE RISE IN 2019 09th April 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP KAOMBO SUL FPSO IN ANGOLAN DEEPWATER 02nd April 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRIT SETS NEW OFFSHORE LIFT RECORD IN JOHAN SVERDRUP FIELD 25th March 2019
- NORTH DAKOTA REACHES NEW PRODUCTION RECORDS 22nd March 2019