REVENUE ASSURANCE & LOSS REDUCTION FOR ENERGY & UTILITIES
This 5-day program taking place in Nairobi, Kenya from 8-12 April 2019, will successfully train decision makers, managers and engineers of the metering, transmission, distribution, billing & collection and commercial departments and all utility engineers responsible for loss reduction to successfully plan and manage projects for revenue assurance & protection whilst mitigating & managing the risks of revenue leakage and non-technical/technical losses.
This masterclass aims to ensure airtight operational performance, through strategies focused on identifying, quantifying and minimizing leakages, losses and risks within your organization. Learning how to Detect and manage tampering, theft and fraud prevention methods, as well as mitigating the threat of technical and non-technical losses will also be covered in detail. The program will empower participants with the tools to mitigate regulatory frameworks, which can impact on smart meter roll outs and provide a unique perspective on managing data to optimize competitive edge and customer experience.
- TOTAL REPORTS IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN THE OUTENIQUA BASIN OFFSHORE SOUTH AFRICA 07th February 2019
- NEW OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE GUYANA AT TILAPIA AND HAIMARA WELLS 07th February 2019
- THE WORLD’S MOST POPULATED CITIES IN 2035 02nd February 2019
- EXXONMOBIL LEADER OF THE OIL AND GAS EXPLORERS IN 2018 01st February 2019
- OCEAN GREATWHITE WORLD’S LAGEST DRILLING SEMI-SUBMERSIBLE ARRIVES AT KISHORN PORT 18th January 2019