RigNet SIGNS MULTI-YEAR STRATEGIC AGREEMENTS WITH TRANSOCEAN
RigNet the leading provider of ultra-secure, intelligent networking solutions, announced that it has signed two multi-year agreements with Transocean, one of the world’s largest offshore drilling contractors. RigNet is providing rig analytic applications through Intelie Live, the company’s real-time analytics platform, to help improve operational integrity and efficiency. RigNet has also introduced its first implementation of LIVE-IT, Rignet’s IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) solution, which assists with assets related to Transocean’s Data Acquisition Real-Time Information Centers (DARIC) including OSISoft Pi SCADA. Under the agreement, RigNet moved to full implementation after 6-month proof of concept period.
Intelie Live is currently deployed on more than a dozen of Transocean’s ultra-deep-water rigs with plans to expand to the entire fleet by the end of 2019.
“We are very proud to announce that Intelie was selected by Transocean,” said Steven Pickett, Chief Executive Officer and President of RigNet. “This is a testament to the unique capabilities and custom services of Intelie’s technology platform to help companies like Transocean transform their data into actionable opportunities.”
RigNet, Based in Houston, delivers advanced software, optimized industry solutions, and communications infrastructure that allow our customers to realize the business benefits of digital transformation. With world-class, ultra-secure solutions spanning IP connectivity, bandwidth- optimized OTT applications, IIoT big data enablement, and industry-leading machine learning analytics, RigNet supports the full evolution of digital enablement, empowering businesses to respond faster to high priority issues, mitigate the risk of operational disruption, and maximize their overall financial performance. RigNet is headquartered in Houston, Texas with operations around the world.
(Source and image: RigNet)
- SAIPEM AND SUBSEA 7 – A POSSIBLE MERGER TO CREATE A GIANT 19th November 2019
- SHEARWATER GEOSERVICES AWARDED LARGEST EVER 4D CAMPAIGN IN THE ASIA PACIFIC 18th November 2019
- TOTAL FLOWS FIRST GAS FROM IARA IN THE SANTOS BASIN DEEPWATER 18th November 2019
- ADNOC AND TOTAL – WORLD’S FIRST AUTOMATED SEISMIC ACQUISITION 14th November 2019
- IRAN HAS DISCOVERED NEW GIANT OILFIELD IN KHUZESTAN PROVINCE 11th November 2019
- ENCANA TO LEAVE CANADA AND ESTABLISH HEADQUARTERS IN THE UNITED STATES 08th November 2019
- SAIPEM 7000 ESTABLISHES NEW LIFTING RECORD FOR THE GULF OF MEXICO 31st October 2019
- BP AND KOSMOS ENERGY MAKE MAJOR GAS DISCOVERY OFFSHORE MAURITANIA 29th October 2019