RigNet SIGNS MULTI-YEAR STRATEGIC AGREEMENTS WITH TRANSOCEAN
RigNet the leading provider of ultra-secure, intelligent networking solutions, announced that it has signed two multi-year agreements with Transocean, one of the world’s largest offshore drilling contractors. RigNet is providing rig analytic applications through Intelie Live, the company’s real-time analytics platform, to help improve operational integrity and efficiency. RigNet has also introduced its first implementation of LIVE-IT, Rignet’s IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) solution, which assists with assets related to Transocean’s Data Acquisition Real-Time Information Centers (DARIC) including OSISoft Pi SCADA. Under the agreement, RigNet moved to full implementation after 6-month proof of concept period.
Intelie Live is currently deployed on more than a dozen of Transocean’s ultra-deep-water rigs with plans to expand to the entire fleet by the end of 2019.
“We are very proud to announce that Intelie was selected by Transocean,” said Steven Pickett, Chief Executive Officer and President of RigNet. “This is a testament to the unique capabilities and custom services of Intelie’s technology platform to help companies like Transocean transform their data into actionable opportunities.”
RigNet, Based in Houston, delivers advanced software, optimized industry solutions, and communications infrastructure that allow our customers to realize the business benefits of digital transformation. With world-class, ultra-secure solutions spanning IP connectivity, bandwidth- optimized OTT applications, IIoT big data enablement, and industry-leading machine learning analytics, RigNet supports the full evolution of digital enablement, empowering businesses to respond faster to high priority issues, mitigate the risk of operational disruption, and maximize their overall financial performance. RigNet is headquartered in Houston, Texas with operations around the world.
(Source and image: RigNet)
- PETROFAC EMIRATES AWARDED TWO CONTRACTS WORTH $1.65 BILLION IN ABU DHABI 19th February 2020
- ENI DISCOVERS OIL IN THE MID-DEEP WATER OF THE CUENCA SALINA OFFSHORE MEXICO 18th February 2020
- JEBEL ALI BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS DISCOVERY IN 15 YEARS 05th February 2020
- STAGE COMPLETIONS COMPLETES RECORD 142-STAGE JOB IN THE PERMIAN BASIN 30th January 2020
- EXXONMOBIL DISCOVERS OIL AT UARU OFFSHORE GUYANA 29th January 2020
- ENCANA BECOMES OVINTIV AND ESTABLISHES HEADQUARTERS IN DENVER 27th January 2020
- HALLIBURTON REPORTS $1.7 BILLION LOSS IN Q4 2019 22nd January 2020