ROLLS-ROYCE BREAKS GROUND FOR NEW FACILITY NEAR BORDEAUX IN FRANCE
Rolls-Royce broke ground on a new facility in Le Haillan near Bordeaux, France. The site will play an important role in the production support of the Rolls-Royce Pearl 10X engine, which exclusively powers Dassault’s brand-new Falcon 10X flagship aircraft.
Construction of the new 2,000 sqm production support centre, which will house offices, a workshop and a warehouse, begins later this year and will be finished in the first half of 2023. The facility will become part of the global Rolls-Royce support network and will be complemented by the powerful customer service infrastructure of more than 75 Authorised Service Centres, by On-Wing Services specialists in the USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia as well as a number of spare parts, lease engine and storage locations, all placed strategically around the world.
Dr Philipp Zeller, Senior Vice President for Dassault, Rolls-Royce, said: “While the Pearl 10X engine development programme for the Dassault Falcon 10X is making good progress, we are already working in parallel on establishing the infrastructure to support Dassault’s flight test activities and its production line. This new facility will further strengthen our partnership with Dassault and it will ensure the delivery of the class-leading customer support already associate with the name Rolls Royce.”
(Source and image: Ross-Royce – Artist’s view of Rolls-Royce new facility near Bordeaux, France)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023