ROSNEFT: TAAS-YURYAKH PRODUCTION INCREASED BY 18.9%
Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha increased oil production by 18.9% in 2016 compared to the same period in 2015, the production volume amounted to 1.1mmt. Positive trend was supported by implementation of horizontal drilling program with a record-long horizontal spans (up to 1250m), activation of new wells, performance of efficient geotechnical activities and by choosing the optimal regime of ground infrastructure operation. In 2016 Srednebotuobinskoye field activated 32 new wells and drilled more than 135,500 m of rock, daily production volume increased to more than 3,000 t . By the implementation of exploitation drilling program the field received 4 new drilling rigs.
Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha continues to increase production capacities as a part of the second stage of project development. The last joint in the linear part of the pressure piping from Srednebotuobinskoye field was welded. This 168 km long pipeline will connect the field to the trunk transit system East Siberia – Pacific Ocean with a junction point near Lensk. Also the project provides for increase of production up to 5 mmt annually, to expand the existing central oil station and commissioning station with tank farm of 70 thousand m3. (Source: Rosneft – Image: Rene B/energyglobalnews)
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020