ROSNEFT: TAAS-YURYAKH PRODUCTION INCREASED BY 18.9%
Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha increased oil production by 18.9% in 2016 compared to the same period in 2015, the production volume amounted to 1.1mmt. Positive trend was supported by implementation of horizontal drilling program with a record-long horizontal spans (up to 1250m), activation of new wells, performance of efficient geotechnical activities and by choosing the optimal regime of ground infrastructure operation. In 2016 Srednebotuobinskoye field activated 32 new wells and drilled more than 135,500 m of rock, daily production volume increased to more than 3,000 t . By the implementation of exploitation drilling program the field received 4 new drilling rigs.
Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha continues to increase production capacities as a part of the second stage of project development. The last joint in the linear part of the pressure piping from Srednebotuobinskoye field was welded. This 168 km long pipeline will connect the field to the trunk transit system East Siberia – Pacific Ocean with a junction point near Lensk. Also the project provides for increase of production up to 5 mmt annually, to expand the existing central oil station and commissioning station with tank farm of 70 thousand m3. (Source: Rosneft – Image: Rene B/energyglobalnews)
- AKER BP – 35 YEARS OLD ULA FIELD WILL PRODUCE OIL FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE YEARS 12th October 2021
- GIANT LIANGHEKOU HYDROPOWER PLANT BEGINS OPERATIONS IN SICHUAN PROVINCE 10th October 2021
- RYSTAD ENERGY – VACA MUERTA QUICKEST GROWING SHALE PLAY IN THE WORLD 08th October 2021
- VAN OORD ORDERS MEGA JACKUP TO INSTALL 20 MW OFFSHORE WIND TURBINES 04th October 2021
- BAKER HUGHES SDS AND MHWIRTH FORM GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING EQUIPMENT COMPANY 04th October 2021