ROWAN RETIRES JACKUPS ROWAN CALIFORNIA AND CECIL PROVINE
Rowan Companies advised that it has cold staked two LeTourneau 116C jackup rigs: Rowan California and Cecil Provine. Cecil Provine was built in 1982 at LeTourneau shipyard, Vicksburg, Mississippi. Rowan California was built in Singapore by Marathon LeTourneau in 1983. Rowan also advised that the jackups Rowan Gorilla II and III were sold in 4Q 2016.
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020
- EXELON GENERATION TO RETIRE BYRON AND DRESDEN NUCLEAL PLANTS IN 2021 28th August 2020
- NUCLEAR GENERATION REACHED NEAR-RECORD HIGH IN 2019 26th August 2020