ROYAL BOSKALIS AWARDED SUBSEA CONTRACT IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. (Boskalis) has signed a multi-year subsea services agreement in the Middle East. The base value of the three-year contract amounts to USD 40 million with an option to extend.
Under the terms of the contract commencing, Boskalis will carry out a broad spectrum of subsea IRM services including integrity assessments for offshore platforms and tripods, wellhead jacket inspections, integrity assessments and inspections of pipelines and light ad-hoc construction work.
Boskalis will deploy the diving support vessel BOKA Constructor with ROV for this contract, fully crewed with air diving/ROV teams and options for saturation diving.
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. based in Papendecht, The Netherlands, is a leading global services provider operating in the dredging, maritime infrastructure and maritime services sectors. The company provides creative and innovative all-round solutions to infrastructural challenges in the maritime, coastal and delta regions of the world with services including the construction and maintenance of ports and waterways, land reclamation, coastal defense and riverbank protection. In addition, Boskalis offers a wide variety of marine services and contracting for the oil and gas sector and offshore wind industry as well as salvage solutions. With a versatile fleet of more than 900 vessels and floating equipment and 10,700 employees, including associated companies, Boskalis operates in 90 countries across six continents. (Source: Boskalis)
- ENI REPORTS NEW GAS DISCOVERY IN NOUR NORTH SINAI OFFSHORE EGYPT 14th March 2019
- ENI REPORTS MAJOR OIL DISCOVERY IN THE AGOGO PROSPECT IN ANGOLA’S DEEPWATER 13th March 2019
- EXXONMOBIL TO INCREASE PERMIAN BASIN OUTPUT TO 1 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY 07th March 2019
- GLAUCUS-1 – ANOTHER GIANT HIT FOR EXXONMOBIL OFFSHORE CYPRUS 01st March 2019
- IN 2018 EXXONMOBIL ADDED 4.5 BILLION BARRELS TO RESERVES 28th February 2019