SEARCHER SEISMIC RELEASES OFFSHORE ARGENTINA SEISMIC DATA
Searcher Seismic is pleased to announce the expansion of its Argentinian Multi-Client library: the Offshore Argentina Seismic and Well Database, offering over 97,000 km of seismic data and a comprehensive atlas and analysis of offshore wells.
The release of Searcher’s technical dataset comes in preparation for the highly anticipated Argentina Offshore Bidding Round 1, which is expected to be announced later this year. The extensive Offshore Argentina Seismic and Well Database will give exploration companies the opportunity to consider their participation in the forthcoming round using a clean, comprehensive and uniformed reference dataset.
The Offshore Argentina Seismic and Well Database specifically includes; The Argentina and Surrounds Basin Analysis Report; the evaluation, risk segmentation and failure analysis of 71 offshore wells and the post-stack reprocessing of some 97,000 km of 2D seismic data and 1,800km2 of 3D data.
This latest release of data from Searcher Seismic is in addition to the Malvinas 2D Reprocessing project where Searcher is Pre-STM reprocessing some 11,000 km of 2D seismic data over the Upper Jurassic/Lower Cretaceous Malvinas failed rift basin.
Alan Hopping, General Manager for Searcher Seismic, adds “I believe the Offshore Argentina Seismic and Well Database coupled with our ongoing Pre-stack 2D reprocessing package represents the best value proposition for our clients who are looking to evaluate their participation in the upcoming bid round. We have focused on presenting the exploration industry with a wide variety of data which is fit for purpose, delivered on-time and high graded over areas that we consider the most prospective.” (Source: Searcher Seismic)
- DORADO: ONE OF THE LARGEST OIL RESOURCES EVER FOUND ON THE AUSTRALIAN NORTH WEST SHELF 22nd August 2018
- PACIFIC DRILLING DRILLSHIPS BACK TO WORK AT LOW DAYRATES 20th August 2018
- MAERSK DRILLING TO BECOME A STAND ALONE COMPANY 17th August 2018
- ICHTHYS LNG PROJECT COMMENCES PRODUCTION 31st July 2018
- KAOMBO, LARGEST DEEP OFFSHORE DEVELOPMENT IN ANGOLA ON STREAM 30th July 2018
- WEATHERFORD DROPS LAND DRILLING OPERATIONS IN ALGERIA, KUWAIT AND SAUDI ARABIA 13th July 2018