SEATRIUM DELIVERS ITS FIRST MEMBRANE LNG BUNKER VESSEL
Seatrium announced the successful delivery of Brassavola, Singapore’s first membrane LNG bunker vessel built locally by the Group, to owner Indah Singa Maritime Pte. Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsui O.S.K Lines (MOL). Following delivery, Brassavola will be chartered by Pavilion Energy to supply LNG bunker in the Port of Singapore. The vessel, which is expected to commence operations in February 2024, will also be deployed by TotalEnergies Marine Fuels to serve its customers under a long-term agreement with Pavilion Energy. Brassavola, constructed based on a proprietary design by LMG Marin, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Seatrium, adds to the Group’s portfolio of proven LNG bunker vessel designs of various capacities. Measuring 116.5 metres in length and 22.0 metres in width, the vessel incorporates state-of-the-art technology, including superior loading and faster bunkering rate of up to 2,000m3 per hour, mass flow metering and online gas chromatograph systems, for improved bunkering turnover and enhanced operational efficiency. Brassavola utilises dual-fuel engines, allowing the vessel to run on marine LNG for cleaner and lower-carbon operation. The vessel’s advanced reliquefaction technology also enables more efficient boil-off gas management, which reduces carbon emissions.
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024