SHELF DRILLING AWARDED FIVE RIG CONTRACT EXTENSIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Shelf Drilling advised it has secured a three-year contract extension on the High Island VII jack-up rig in direct continuation of its current contract for drilling operations in the Arabian Gulf with Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO). The contract includes a two-year option period.
High Island VII is a 250 ft LeTourneau 82-SD-C jackup built in 1982 at in Canada
The company also announced that it has secured a four-month extension for each of the High Island II, High Island IV, Main Pass I and Main Pass IV jack-ups in continuation of their existing contracts with Saudi Aramco. The four units were built in North America between 1979 and 1982.
Shelf Drilling headquartered in Dubai, was established in November 2012 following the acquisition of 37 jackup drilling rigs and one swamp rig from Transocean.
(Source: Shelf Drilling)
- SCHLUMBERGER Q3 2019 – INCOME STUNG BY MULTIBILLION PRETAX CHARGES 18th October 2019
- SO LONG BHGE – WELCOME TO BAKER HUGHES COMPANY 18th October 2019
- EQUINOR CELEBRATES 1000th CARGO AT HAMMERFEST LNG PLANT 11th October 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM 07th October 2019
- TUGBOAT BOURBON RHODE SINKS IN HURRICANE LORENZO – 11 MISSING 29th September 2019