SHELF DRILLING AWARDED NEW CONTRACTS IN INDIA AND NIGERIA
Shelf Drilling has received a three-year contract award for each of the Compact Driller and Key Singapore with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) for operations in the Mumbai High, offshore India. The planned start-up of operations for both contracts is Q2 2023.
The Dubai based offshore driller also announced that it has secured a one-year contract for the Trident VIII jack-up rig for operations offshore Nigeria. The rig will complete a short out-of-service project prior to expected contract commencement in Q2 2023.
(Source: Shelf Drilling)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023