SHELF DRILLING WINS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT IN INDIA FOR THE JACKUP PARAMESWARA
Shelf Drilling announced that it has received an award for a three-year contract for the Parameswara jackup rig with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) for operations in the Mumbai High, offshore India. The planned start-up of operations is Q1 2022.
Discovered in the early 1970’s with the first offshore well sunk in 1974. The field is located 176 km off the west coast of Mumbai, in Gulf of Cambay region of India, in about 75 m of water.
Parameswara is a BMC-300 IC jackup built at PPL shipyard in Singapore in 1983. Parameswara is currently is currently drilling offshore India for Adani Welspun Exploration.
(Source: Shelf Drilling)
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023