SIMON MOKSTER BAGS STATOIL EMERGENCY RESPONSE CONTRACTS
Statoil awards Simon Mokster Shipping AS contracts for three emergency response and rescue vessels (ERRV), and Havila Shipping ASA for one ERRV. The contacts have a total value, included options, of NOK 2.7 billion. The vessels will be part of Statoil’s area-wide emergency response on the Norwegian continental shelf (NCS). The emergency response vessels play an important role in addressing government authorities’ and the company’s own requirements for rescue, hospital, fire-fighting, emergency towing and oil spill preparedness.
The contracts will run for seven years, with five one-year extension options.
The three vessels from Simon Møkster Shipping are Stril Poseidon, Stril Merkur and Stril Herkules. Havila Shipping has been awarded a contract for the vessel Havila Troll. The vessels will cover emergency response services on the NCS together with the 24-hour operations centre at Sandsli. In addition, Statoil has five operative SAR helicopters on the NCS. (Source: Statoil)
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020