SLB AND SUBSEA INTEGRATION ALLIANCE WIN MAJOR CONTRACT WITH BP IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
SLB announced an award to its OneSubsea business and Subsea Integration Alliance of a large contract by bp for its Cypre gas project offshore Trinidad and Tobago. The contract scope covers the engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) of the subsea production systems and subsea pipelines. The award represents Subsea Integration Alliance’s first fully integrated EPCI single contract with bp and the alliance’s first development in the Caribbean nation.
The Subsea Integration Alliance team delivered the initial front-end engineering and design phase for the project and will now transition into the full EPCI phase. Offshore installation is scheduled to commence in 2024.
OneSubsea, the subsea technologies, production, and processing systems business of SLB, will deliver the subsea production systems, which will include seven horizontal subsea tree systems, subsea controls and connection systems, distribution and control systems and aftermarket services. Subsea7, also part of Subsea Integration Alliance, will deliver the subsea pipelines for the project.
Subsea Integration Alliance is a non-incorporated strategic global alliance between Subsea7 and OneSubsea, the subsea technologies, production, and processing business of SLB, bringing together field development planning, project delivery and total lifecycle solutions under an extensive technology and services portfolio.
- QATAR ENERGY AND SINOPEC SIGN 27-YEAR LNG SUPPLY AGREEMENT 22nd November 2022
- SCHLUMBERGER CHANGES ITS NAME TO SLB TO DRIVE THE FUTURE OF ENERGY 25th October 2022
- ADNOC BREAKS RECORD FOR THE LONGEST WELL EVER DRILLED 21st October 2022
- SAIPEM AWARDED BY QATARGAS ITS LARGEST SINGLE CONTRACT IN THE COMPANY HISTORY 20th October 2022
- CAMECO AND BROOKFIELD FORM PARTNERSHIP TO ACQUIRE WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC 17th October 2022
- SIEMENS GAMESA SG 14-222 DD WIND TURBINE PRODUCED 359 MW WITHIN 24 HOUR 14th October 2022