SOCAR: 10 MISSING IN THE CASPIAN SEA
Azerbaijan’s state oil company, SOCAR, advised that one oil worker has died and nine others are missing after part of an offshore platform (Oil gathering Station #3) fell into the Caspian Sea early on December 15. SOCAR officials said heavy winds caused the accident, in which a cabin for workers on resting shifts fell into the water. Search and rescue operation are hampered by strong winds.
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020