SOUTHERN STIMULATIONS SS-600 and SS-1000 TRIPLEX PUMPS
Southern Stimulations based in Tomball, Texas, announced the release of two new pumps designed for pressure pumping applications across the entire North American shale scene, the company believes it has made a big entrance into the market.
The SS-600 Triplex and the SS-1000 Triplex are new models that feature an 8-inch stroke length. According to the company, the stroke-length design helps the pump operate 30 percent more efficiently when compared to traditional designs. The result is a longer lasting pump that can perform more pumping cycles.
• The SS-600 Triplex is a long proven well service pump designed to exceed your requirements in any application – cementing, acidizing, snubbing, and well stimulation. With an industry leading 8” stroke and 8:1 gear ratio the SS-600 is 30% more efficient than the competition while reducing downtime and completing the job without maximizing the standard duty cycle.
• With a smaller footprint than quintuplex pumps, the well-proven SS-1000 Triplex pump provides increased performance over competitors in the same class. With an 8-inch stroke and 6.667:1 gear ratio you can achieve operating requirements with only three cylinders as opposed to the industry standard of five. The SS-1000 comes standard with Stainless Steel Fluid Ends and patent pending One-N-Done Technology giving you all the benefits of several plunger sizes in one simple package.
“Having dedicated most of my career to this product line, I’m excited to move forward and continue to support our customers as I have for the past decade,” said Rob McPheron, co-owner of Southern Stim. The company is working to improve on Axon and Demay pumps while bringing new technology to the market all to cut operational costs for customers, McPheron said.
Southern Stimulations was founded in 2017. In addition to pumps, it sells equipment for cementing, acidizing, coil tubing and general pumping equipment. (Source: North American Shale/Southern Simulations – Image SS-100/Southern Simulations)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024