STENA DRILLING SECURES NEW CONTRACT WITH ITHACA FOR STENA SPEY
The operations for Stena Spey in UKCS are due to commence between 1st June 2023 and 1st September 2023 for a firm scope of one well.
Stena Spey is a mid water semi-submersible. Delivered in 1983 the unit was built by Daewoo at Okpo shipyard in South Korea.
Stena Spey is currently ready stacked in Northern Scotland.
Based in Aberdeen, Stena Drilling operates a fleet of four ultra-deepwater drillships and two semi-submersibles.
(Source and image: Stena Drilling)
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023