SUBSEA INTEGRATION ALLIANCE WINS LARGE CONTRACT OFFSHORE NORTH WEST AUSTRALIA
Subsea 7 today announced the award of a large (between USD 300 million and USD 500 million)
contract to Subsea Integration Alliance by Woodside, as Operator for and on behalf of the Scarborough Joint Venture, for the Scarborough project, located approximately 380km offshore North West Australia.
The project work scope covers the engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) of subsea pipelines and production systems. The development will include 45 kilometres of rigid flowlines, six flexible flowline risers, 42 kilometres of umbilicals and eight trees, as well as associated subsea equipment, in water depths of approximately 950 metres.
The Subsea Integration Alliance team established during the initial front-end engineering and design phase, awarded in January 2019, will now transition into the full EPCI phase. Project management and engineering will take place in Perth, Australia, with support from Subsea 7’s Global Project Centre’s offices in Malaysia, UK and France and various OneSubsea offices.
Offshore activities are targeted to take place from 2023 to 2025 using Subsea 7’s reel-lay and flex- lay vessels.
Subsea Integration Alliance is a non-incorporated strategic global alliance between Subsea 7 and OneSubsea, the subsea technologies, production and processing systems division of Schlumberger, bringing together field development planning, project delivery and total lifecycle solutions under an extensive technology and services portfolio.
(Source and image: Subsea 7 – Scarborough subsea project)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023