TAILWIND ENERGY ACQUIRES EOG’S UK BUSINESS
Following completion of the acquisition of Shell and Exxon’s interests in the Triton oil cluster, Tailwind Energy Ltd is pleased to announce the next stage of its growth. Tailwind has agreed with EOG Resources Inc to acquire EOG’s UK business, subject to regulatory approvals. As part of the inherited EOG UK portfolio, Tailwind will own and operate 100% of the producing Conwy oil field, a 25% non-operated interest in the Columbus gas development project and other minor asset interests in the North Sea. Upon completion of this transaction, Tailwind expects to produce in excess of 15k bbl/d across its portfolio.
Tailwind said the acquisition was completed. Founded in 2011, Tailwind was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company is supported by Mercuria for finance and marketing and by Petrofac for its operations.
EOG Resources, Inc. is an American petroleum and natural gas exploration company headquartered in Houston, Texas. The company has operations across the USA, Trinidad and Tobago and China.
(Source: Tailwind Energy)
- WOOD WINS MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT FOR UPPER ZAKUM OILFIELD 14th November 2018
- MAGSEIS TO ACQUIRE FAIRFIELD GEOTECHNOLOGIES SEISMIC BUSINESS 02nd November 2018
- SKRUIS: IMPORTANT OIL DISCOVERY IN THE BARENTS SEA 30th October 2018
- TARA PACIFIC 2016-2018 EXPEDITION SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED 27th October 2018
- US INTERIOR GREEN LIGHTS LIBERTY PROJECT OFFSHORE ALASKA 26th October 2018