TAILWIND ENERGY ACQUIRES EOG’S UK BUSINESS
Following completion of the acquisition of Shell and Exxon’s interests in the Triton oil cluster, Tailwind Energy Ltd is pleased to announce the next stage of its growth. Tailwind has agreed with EOG Resources Inc to acquire EOG’s UK business, subject to regulatory approvals. As part of the inherited EOG UK portfolio, Tailwind will own and operate 100% of the producing Conwy oil field, a 25% non-operated interest in the Columbus gas development project and other minor asset interests in the North Sea. Upon completion of this transaction, Tailwind expects to produce in excess of 15k bbl/d across its portfolio.
Tailwind said the acquisition was completed. Founded in 2011, Tailwind was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company is supported by Mercuria for finance and marketing and by Petrofac for its operations.
EOG Resources, Inc. is an American petroleum and natural gas exploration company headquartered in Houston, Texas. The company has operations across the USA, Trinidad and Tobago and China.
(Source: Tailwind Energy)
- OCEAN GREATWHITE WORLD’S LAGEST DRILLING SEMI-SUBMERSIBLE ARRIVES AT KISHORN PORT 18th January 2019
- NEW HORIZONS MAKES HISTORIC FLYBY OF ULTIMA THULE 01st January 2019
- NASA: ARCTIC ICE GROWS AT FASTER PACE IN WINTER 29th December 2018
- TRANSOCEAN AWARDED FIVE-YEAR CONTRACT FOR NEWBUILD ULTRA-DEEPWATER DRILLSHIP 29th December 2018
- SHELL PRELUDE FLNG FACILITY STARTS PRODUCTION IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA 26th December 2018
- AASTA HANSTEEN GAS FIELD ON STREAM 18th December 2018