TAILWIND ENERGY ACQUIRES EOG’S UK BUSINESS
Following completion of the acquisition of Shell and Exxon’s interests in the Triton oil cluster, Tailwind Energy Ltd is pleased to announce the next stage of its growth. Tailwind has agreed with EOG Resources Inc to acquire EOG’s UK business, subject to regulatory approvals. As part of the inherited EOG UK portfolio, Tailwind will own and operate 100% of the producing Conwy oil field, a 25% non-operated interest in the Columbus gas development project and other minor asset interests in the North Sea. Upon completion of this transaction, Tailwind expects to produce in excess of 15k bbl/d across its portfolio.
Tailwind said the acquisition was completed. Founded in 2011, Tailwind was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company is supported by Mercuria for finance and marketing and by Petrofac for its operations.
EOG Resources, Inc. is an American petroleum and natural gas exploration company headquartered in Houston, Texas. The company has operations across the USA, Trinidad and Tobago and China.
(Source: Tailwind Energy)
- YELLOWTAIL-1 BECOMES 13th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA FOR EXXONMOBIL 19th April 2019
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE ANADARKO FOR $33 BILLION 13th April 2019
- ENSCO ROWAN BECOMES WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE DRILLING COMPANY BY FLEET SIZE 12th April 2019
- GLOBAL DISCOVERIES OF CONVENTION RESOURCES ON THE RISE IN 2019 09th April 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP KAOMBO SUL FPSO IN ANGOLAN DEEPWATER 02nd April 2019