TECHNIP FMC AWARDED CONTRACT FOR SHELL POWERNAP PROJECT
TechnipFMC has been awarded a significant integrated Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (iEPCI) contract by Shell for the PowerNap project, located in the Gulf of Mexico.
TechnipFMC will design, manufacture and install subsea hardware, including subsea tree systems, subsea distribution controls, topside controls, flying leads and connectors for three wells, in addition to the supply of 20 miles of production umbilical and flowlines.
Arnaud Pieton, President Subsea at TechnipFMC, commented: “We are very pleased to have been awarded this iEPCITM contract for the Shell PowerNap project. We look forward to executing the scope of work and to further expanding our 25-year successful relationship with Shell and our deep water portfolio in the Gulf of Mexico.”
PowerNap is a subsea tie-back project to the Olympus production hub and is located in Mississippi Canyon, Block MC943 in the Gulf of Mexico. The project is expected to complete installation in late 2021 and produce up to 35,000 barrels per day of oil equivalent at peak rates.
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023